• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My comp's screwed up!

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Everytime I try to open a folder or something in the "My Computer" area,it gives me a error that says "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close." and then my Taskbar disappeareds for about 2 seconds. WTF is going on?!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Your comput may have a virus or something.Try to download anti virus revomver or something.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Does it happen everytime? Even after you have rebooted?

And the taskbar disappearing because of explorer shutting is normal, a taskbar is a part of explorer.exe

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    This happens to me a lot too -_-. It went away mostly, after I scanned for spyware. Have you done a spyware check lately? If you don't know how, go to the PC Tech Institute forum and read my spyware tute.

badsymbiote

Lethal Protector
    Years
    Run your spy-ware or Ad-Aware as usual--if that doesn't help, then your problem may be with the virtual memory.

Back