• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Custom Sprites

Suicune Kitty

BWHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Yeah... it looks... boxey. Not too good.... the nose is a little big, the whole head is just... off. I don't mean to get on your bad side, but you need crits if you want to get better.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Actually, have to agree with the others... Because that isnt a 8-bit Sprite~ =P

And yes, ya do need some improvement... Try shading it, even that ya dont like it... Praticing makes Perfect, but no one is perfect yet, so continue to Pratice~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Seto7Kaiba said:
    What about my sprite on the #16 post?

Same. It needs revising on shading, and it looks like a smashed Pikachu~ o_O
    Maybe if ya make his heead and body a bit more circular?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    that ones looks bad too.as cast said more circular.you need to accpt criticisism.being in a bad mood and youre getting lectured.people get way more harsh crtiticisism then that and they at least except it.

Back