• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My drawings I wouldn't call art

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    The Munchlax and Shaymin are awesome!!!
    Great Job!
    I could see you doing really nice stuff in the future!

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    If you don't think this is art, you clearly don't know what art is. This is great stuff!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yay a new picture :O
    I like how the Spinarak you can barely see any white spaces it's good :D
    I also like how clearly you've outlined it, it makes it stand out more, good job ^.^

Years
  • Well ever artist's first drawings are not exactly the perfect of paintings. However, as you get older Im sure you will progress and develop. From what I can see and read you have all the qualities to become an fantastic artist. Just keep up the hard work and stay passionate!

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • Well ever artist's first drawings are not exactly the perfect of paintings. However, as you get older Im sure you will progress and develop. From what I can see and read you have all the qualities to become an fantastic artist. Just keep up the hard work and stay passionate!

Really wow anything wrong with the anatomy of any cause I think roselia looks deformed a little =P

Years
  • Well her body does look a tiny bit out of proprtion. However, sometimes when drawing bodies of animals I usually draw a faint box first. Then I will draw the toros inside the box. while drawing the head, arms ect outside of the box. This is just one of many methods.

Though do keep pushing yourself outside your comfort zone. I feel this personally will help you to find yourself and who you are as a artist. Many people will just decide to stay to one partially gerne. Where if you have a little dabble at diffrent styles then you can start to experiment and create your own original style which will help you stand out from the rest.

I will post some of my past art work and a couple of tutorials you can have a nose at!

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
  • very nice =]
    sure you could improve just a bit more
    but these are already good =]
    Shamin and the evil pikachu-ish one would be my faves x3
    keep up the good work!

Back