• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my emerald team

squirtleboy12

BUTT SEX! ^__________________^
    Years
    latias@leftovers
    hardy nature
    lv.100
    -surf
    -psychic
    -thunderbolt
    -icce beam

sceptile@leftovers
    bashfull nature
    lv.100
    -leaf blade
    -solar beam
    -strenght
    -false swipe

mew@leftovers
    hasty nature
    lv.100
    -surf
    it has only surf because i cant fin a godd moveset for mew

gardevoir@leftovers
    calm nature
    lv.100
    -dream eater
    -hypnosis
    -pshychic
    -shock wave

muk@leftovers
    modest nature
    lv.100
    -fire blast
    -focus punch
    -substitude
    -s;udge bomb

houmdoom
    modest nature
    lv.100
    -flametrower
    -sunny day
    -solar beam
    -crunch

lanturn
    relaxed nature
    lv.100
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -thunderbolt
    -thunderwave

this are some of my lv.100 pokemon

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    latias@leftovers
    hardy nature
    lv.100
    -surf Calm Mind
    -psychic
    -thunderbolt Dragon Claw
    -icce beam Recover

All out sweeping without Soul Dew is meh, especially with a Hardy nature. Go with CM and Recover, then mow everything down with sheer STAB power. Because of Latias' typing and statline this is a rare case where Dragon Claw really kicks bautt. With a couple of CMs for boost that no resistance is really going to hurt.

sceptile@leftovers
    bashfull nature
    lv.100
    -leaf blade
    -solar beam Thunderpunch
    -strenght Leech Seed/Dragon Claw
    -false swipe Substitute

Bleah, poor nature and bad moves. Don't go doubling up on damaging moves and don't stick physical attacks on a spec. sweeper like Sceptile. I'd highly recomend breeding a new one to get Leech Seed and a beneficial nature (Timid is prefered, although Modest will do, I suppose) and for goodness sake, drop Solarbeam. .___.

mew@leftovers
    hasty nature
    lv.100
    -surf Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Softboiled/Explosion

Something like that. Special moves for damage and (Since its nature doesn't affect either attack stat) Explosion as a goodbye present or Softboiled for HP recovery, whichever you prefer.

gardevoir@leftovers
    calm nature
    lv.100
    -dream eater Calm Mind
    -hypnosis
    -pshychic
    -shock wave/Thunderbolt

Needs more CM and less sucky Dream Eater. That move fails a lot and is wasting space that could be used far more productively. Thunderbolt is an option over Shock Wave for more damage, but with the frontier's perversion for accuracy and evasion modifiers both will do.

muk@leftovers
    modest nature
    lv.100
    -fire blast
    -focus punch
    -substitude
    -s;udge bomb

Modest nature? Can't you see how Muk is crying? ;.; That nature is just wrong. Please, get one that's Adamant, Brave, Impish, or Relaxed.

houmdoom
    modest nature
    lv.100
    -flametrower
    -sunny day Will-O-Wisp
    -solar beam Pursuit/Beat Up
    -crunch

Say no to Sunnydoom. It's outdated and far inferior to this build. You'll need to breed for it, but it will be a lot more useful than this one and won't disrupt your other team members.

lanturn
    relaxed nature
    lv.100
    -surf Rest
    -ice beam
    -thunderbolt
    -thunderwave/Toxic

Could use Rest in there for HP recovery. Between Ice Beam and Thunderbolt you've pretty much got the types covered anyway, so you might

this are some of my lv.100 pokemon

Not to cool. Remember, don't weigh down your active team members with useless HM moves (Surf is the only that has actual use in battle), if you need the HM moves for something then ys a HM slave instead. Ideal candidates for that job would be Tropius, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Gyarados, Wailmer/Wailord, Baltoy/Claydol and Relicanth, all of them capable of holding a full four-HM set. Just take one along for whatever HM moves you need then stash it back in the box when you're done, it will make your team a lot more functional. ^^

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Might wanna scratch off beat Up, as too many of his pokemon are special sweepers, and either way i doubt he'll run into blissey anytime soon.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey, it's squirtleboy.

Pursuit is meh in-game. No one switches anyways. Might as well use Substitute instead.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Leftover work best with a defense tank... like with Steel; physical attacks do very little damage, and Leftovers can restore that damage in one or two moves, letting them in the game far longer. For someone like Mew and Gardevoir, maybe a berry that boosts Special Attack (forget what it's called), or even Speed.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Leftover work best with a defense tank... like with Steel; physical attacks do very little damage, and Leftovers can restore that damage in one or two moves, letting them in the game far longer. For someone like Mew and Gardevoir, maybe a berry that boosts Special Attack (forget what it's called), or even Speed.

You are looking for Petaya and Salac berries. Leftovers works on generally anything not named Shedinja though.

Back