• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My errr.. Rhydon

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Rhydon- adamant @ leftovers (lightning rod)
    -rest
    -sword dance/curse
    -earthquake
    -megahorn

endless possibilities with Rhydon... has tons of moves from a very good movepool... but this is the one i like to use. Don't ever go up against a sp.attacker as it got 0 sp.def... (well 188 but that's close to none)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you don't need to. Your original Rhydon is a female so you can do the breeding as well. There's plenty of pokemon that has sword dance + rest in Rhydon's breeding group...

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Might want to consider quick claw for Rhydon as a possibility if you want a chance of Rhydon striking first. It goes good for using megahorn if you want to take out a psychic type. Might want to throw body slam in there as one of Rhydon's moves.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you wait a while, you will get a whole bunch of rhyhorn eggs.Eventually you will get the right rhyhorn

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    just have to keep trying until you get the right personality... but it doesn't take too long and shouldn't take too long. There are only 16 personalities so the chance is 1/16 (which isn't too bad)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Here's a moveset for rhydon

Rhydon Adamant@Chesto Berry Ability-Rock Head
    E-Quake
    Rest
    Swords Dance
    Take Down

Do not go against special attacker's, this guy would be history.Basically, swords dance a few turns, then Chestorest the damage off.With E-quake and Take Down at your disposal, you can defeat many pokemon.Take Down is good, since Rock Head will prevent the damage you receive.E-quake is a must, with STAB.This rhydon is pretty much a physical sweeper

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    note: don't use take down... recoil damage, lower attack power than return as well... never never use this attack

Back