• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Event and Shiny Mall

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Well my events are suicune 10th aniv (if I'm not mistaken) channel jirachi, mattle ho-oh, (has to be migrated) jamaz lugia (has to be migrated) mystry mew (has to be migrated) space c deoxys (has to be migrated)10th aniv celibi (has to be migrated), ok now my shiny's (god what a list!!), pelipper, ralts, kirlia, bellsprout, victreebel, salamence, donphan, roselia, ivysaur, snover, abomasnow, bayleef, chikorita, whismur, loudred, exploud, infernape, sneasel, porygon-z, pichu, slugma, munchlax, squirtle, quilava, combee, tyrogue, ponyta, floatzel, kadabra, zubat, drifblim,rayquaza, mewtwo, groudon, kyogre, zapdos, moltres, deoxys, ho-oh, phione, manaphy, cresslia, latios, latias, azelf, mesprit, heatran, and giratina

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    what's jamaz lugia?
    i would like a shiny combee,bellspourt,abomasnow,porygon-z,kadabra,zubat,drifblim,deoxys,phione, manaphy, cresslia, latios, latias, azelf, mesprit, heatran, and giratina

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry, I didn't mean to put that one in there, I don't have lugia in an event, but you picked 17, all I wanted was 12, should I pick more of yours??

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    Sorry, I didn't mean to put that one in there, I don't have lugia in an event, but you picked 17, all I wanted was 12, should I pick more of yours??
    my events are worth 2 shinys,just saying.Well it depeneds what you choose but they are usally two i'll tell each ones are worth than two
    but pick more events or shinys?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I don't mind trading my shiny legends for a regular shiny, let me find 5 more of yours that i want, ok?

Ok I'll take these shiny's pidgey, cascoon, hoothoot, mareep, teddiursa, porygon, oddish, staryu, combee, bonsly, growlithe, piplup, machop, magby, golduck, skorupi, and gible, for all the ones you wanted.
    My fc is 2964-9135-0111

Last edited:

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    I don't mind trading my shiny legends for a regular shiny, let me find 5 more of yours that i want, ok?

Ok I'll take these shiny's pidgey, cascoon, hoothoot, mareep, teddiursa, porygon, oddish, staryu, combee, bonsly, growlithe, piplup, machop, magby, golduck, skorupi, and gible, for all the ones you wanted.
    My fc is 2964-9135-0111
    what's the gender of the shiny combee?,mine is female i want to have a male and a other female lol
    i can trade tomorrow since i havew to put the cloning code in my Pearl,i'll PM you when i'm ready.Just remember the trade

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    Go to my thread in my sig, what would you like for this?

shiny ev trained lucario,lv.100
    states:
    attack:210
    defense:174
    sp.atk:347
    sp.def:162
    speed:260

Back