• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Event List. Everybody is welcome. =]

Team Carbon Boss: Roran

Gonna quit this website.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I really don't care which one I get but. . . ..can I have a misdreavious?
    I have pokemon diamond. I'll try to get you what you want!
    btw I can't find your FC!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    This is all I want for now:

00010. 10 ANIV Pikachu. Bashful. 05-21-2007. Somewhat stubborn.
    08200. 7-eleven Pikachu. Docile. 19-08-2010. Very Finicky.

What do you want for these?

Sorry I don't see anything that I like sorry, do you have any pokemon on your thread. I just want to make sure that I didn't miss something. Sorry

hey onion i never got the chance to work the conversion can we trade through wifi

Yeah we can trade WiFi but unfortunatly I am out at the moment I won't be home for a while but I will PM you possibilly later tonight, if not that for sure tomorrow.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    What is it that you would be offering for them. I looked at the link to your shop and didn't see any events or any pokes to be traded. Sorry if I missed something.

Oh! my shop is a sprite shop. I dont have event pokemon, But If regular legendary pokemon is okay, I have regirock, regice, and registeel all at lvl 100. not sur eif they are legit though. migrated them all from my friend who got them traded from a guy who recieved them from someone else who traded them. something like that :P but its all yours if i can get em.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    what about event pokemon. i have hall of origin arceus.

i just remembered i also might have some in my pokemon pearl. I know i have a extra shiny pichu for the notched ear pichu event. i might have more too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I really don't care which one I get but. . . ..can I have a misdreavious?
    I have pokemon diamond. I'll try to get you what you want!
    btw I can't find your FC!

Are you looking for an event misdreavious, or just any one.

what about event pokemon. i have hall of origin arceus.

i just remembered i also might have some in my pokemon pearl. I know i have a extra shiny pichu for the notched ear pichu event. i might have more too.

well right now I am not looking for those events except for maybe a Shiny HOO Arceus. But a notched eared pihu I have. If you can put together an events list we may have a chance at working out something.

also onionknight are we gunna trade or do you not want the mew?

Sorry yeah we will but I am waiting on some info from a friend I promise I will let you know tomorrow, for sure. I promise.

Last edited:
    Back