• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My event shop

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Im offering my events to look for specific pokemon

right now, im currently looking for modest/calm/bold/timid zapdos and naive azelf.

Other things im interested in are bold/modest suicune, modest/timid heatran, timid/jolly jiraichi, modest/calm latias.

I am also interested in BABA flygon, PKTOPIA Magmortar & Electivire, TRU Darkrai

please don't offer anything else for these, im not accepting EVd trained or shinies, or shiny ev trained. just what im looking for. Im able to clone a pokemon for you, but that requires patience on your end and fodder pokemon.

Here's a quote from a member who traded with me:

"yea, thanks alot man.
    especially for cloning mine and giving me back a copies...alot of people would have just "forgot" that part"

Here's my list:

Saikyou event "strongest"

Electivire (UT)
    Magmortar (UT)
    Milotic (UT)
    Dragonite (UT)
    Salamence (UT)

PCNYd Altaria (UT)

Toys R Us events

Shaymin (UT)
    Darkrai (T)
    Dragonite (UT)
    Regigigas (UT)

Channel Jirachi (T)
    Wishmkr Jiraichi - Naughty/Gentle (UT)
    10 Aniv Suicune - Jolly (UT)
    10 Aniv Celebi - Serious/Timid (UT)

PKTOPIA Pikachu (UT)

Ranger Manaphy (UT)

Gamestp Deoxys (T)

Mattle Ho-oh (UT)

XD gale of darkness Lugia (T)

*can a mod close my other trade thread please* https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=171456

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    what would you like for the pikachu? what are the stats nature and personality also is it UT?

revelp8

Years
    ummm.jolly....

25/15/16/13/15/16

alright, ill take it. Send me a PM/VM when you will be on and ill try to catch you to trade.

I have a naive Azelf, I want a TRU shaymin.

no sweat. PM/VM so we can catch each other online.

what would you like for the pikachu? what are the stats nature and personality also is it UT?

modest/timid/bold zapdos is what im really looking for

The personality is "likes to thrash about". im not going to post stats because of hackers checking threads. your gonna have to PM me about that.

HaZard2k8

I Leik Mudkipz! =D
    Years
    I got a calm UT Zapdos. Would you trade your Darkrai for it?

If your interested though I cant trade till tomorrow (Tuesday) because the Zapdos is on my leafgreen and I cant migrate anything for 24 hours.

revelp8

Years
    I got a calm UT Zapdos. Would you trade your Darkrai for it?

If your interested though I cant trade till tomorrow (Tuesday) because the Zapdos is on my leafgreen and I cant migrate anything for 24 hours.

Sure. I don't mind. ill probably be on the whole day tomorrow

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    CMT for Saikyou
    Electivire
    Magmortar
    Milotic
    Dragonite
    Salamence

Back