• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My experiences with White so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Good afternoon pokecommunity.

This is my first post, though I have been lurking the forums now for approximately a month and a half. White version is the first poke game I've played sincerely since silver on the GBC(purchased soulsiver a month ago to hold me over until white). Me and my gbc had some great times. I remember playing yellow blue or silver on the long car rides to and from the lake house as a kid.

Enough reminiscing though; This game is great. A few specific things that I like are the new camera angles (running around in Castelia makes me feel like I'm playing ff7), the fact that they combined the pokecenters and pokemarts, and the fact that team rocket is no where to be seen (this story has a new twist. Similar, but new.) I just captured victini and am very pleased with the smooth progression of the game.

I also purchased the limited edition hardcover collector's edition guide #018973, which I'll say is very smart looking. I've come across two typos so far, but other than that it is a very nice guide.

I look forward to communicating with you all further! Have a great day

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hey, welcome to the forums IguardFlorida! :] Please take note that being new around here, you should probably check out the New Users/Welcome board and make yourself a welcome thread where you might make some new friends.

We also have the Travel Journal in this section for sharing your journey throughout the game. There is also a discussion going on for your thoughts and obtainment of the Guide here. Rather than making this thread, you should follow up on those areas for further discussion.

Again, welcome to the forums and by following these specific areas, I'm sure you'll get around just fine.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back