• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fake Cards

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
    Wow! These are great!

THe only problem I have is with the Arceus lv. X where the yellow part of its body is sticking out onto the Card. It would be better if you either brought the top half out or just kept it all in.

Otherwise very nice job/

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

My review ^. Very nice cards. ^^

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Great cards, but I'm not fussy on the Pichu ex... It hasn't got any special attack damage, the picture doesn't look that special...

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    nice nice nice all grate but good nice nice... could use more work but nice good work nice uber owned ok it was kinda ok for sure im just trying to make you feel good.

Potter65

Shaymin Luver
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    I don't like how the houndoom's horns come out of the frame to cover up some of the text, other than that, perfect.

Back