• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fake Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    My Fake Pokémon

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I thought the dog was very similar to that dog too. I provided evidence, but deleted my post becuase I was the only one with evidence. Some of the sprites are a high quality, some are of a much lower quality. Also the Porpoise/olphin thing is also stolen from a site around ages ago, now defunct, Pokemon Lab, I think it as called that. All you have done to some sprites is just touch them up and haven't gave credit, which is wrong.

Try and improve your own original sprites without stealing others.

Red Rain

Years
    That thread proves nothing. The Pokemon in question are still on that thread too. I think we should just wait for a mod to check up on this thread, as stealing concepts or overall sprites and editing them as your own is just plain wrong.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010

THERE ARE SOME BIG DIFFERENCE HERE!!!
    MY SNOW DOG IS SMALLER THAN SOMEONE'S DOG
    MY SNOW DOG'S EAR IS SMALLER THAN SOMEONE'S DOG'S EAR
    SOMEONE'S MY SNOW DOG'S EAR IS SMALLER THAN SOMEONE'S DOG'S
    MY SNOW DOG'S NOSE IS BIGGER THAN SOMEONE'S DOG'S NOSE
    AND I HAVE A PROOF AND STEPS THAT I MADE IT
    MY MOSS CREATURE IS SMALLER THAN SOMEONE'S MOSS CREATURE
    MY MOSS CREATURE DOES NOT HAVE A MOUTH
    MY MOSS CREATURE SHAPE DOE NOT LOOK SIMILAR TO SOMEONE'S MOSS CREATURE
    MY MOSS CREATURE'S EYES ARE DIFFERENT FROM SOMEONE'S MOSS CREATURE

MY DRAGON'S HEAD DOE NOT EVEN LOOK SIMILAR TO SOMEONE'S DRAGON
    MY DRAGON'S HEAD IS SMALLER THAN SOMEONE'S DRAGON

I DID ALL THIS SPRITES ALL BY MYSELF
    YOU MAY THINK THEY LOOK THE SAME BUT I DID NOT STOLE THEM, I 100% MADE THEM ALL BY MYSELF

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Calm down. Dear god. It's one thing (completely rational too.) to argue against someone, but shouting your head off really won't help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Calm down. Dear god. It's one thing (completely rational too.) to argue against someone, but shouting your head off really won't help.
    why no one is believing me, I made them :'(
    They may look similar, but I made them
    100% MADE THEM ALL BY MYSELF

Years
    Then again, that never stopped every Tom, Dick and Harry from doing this, did it? Sadly not.

that's the point. lazy people who have the time to edit people's work and pass it off as their own, even breaking the sprites apart (badly) so it looks like they randomly saved stages from its progress, obviously have the time to improve their own skills.

i can't help but notice that you didn't respond when i asked you how spriting required scientific and wise thinking. i think that speaks for itself in that you haven't an idea what you're talking about.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Didn't I showed you the steps of making a sprite
    My Fake Pokémon

I first scan my sketches
    then make some shapes that will fit into the drawings
    and there you have it

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Also, your "evidence" doesn't prove anything. You can easily take a sprite and then take the colors away, downgrade the shading, and erase some parts of the outline.
    You don't really read our posts, do you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I'm reading you know and I don't like of what you are saying, you just want to make me guilty and I'm telling you that I made them by myself.

Red Rain

Years
    The awful CAPS speak has ended. Hurray. Let's be honest, these are sprites edited by YOU, yet not originally created by you. Tbh, there is a step to step guide on one sprite, you may of made that one, yet that one is not the one in question and those edits are easy enough to do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hey wow, thanks to Aviator Maz (who is awesome ♥), I have now been actually convinced of yousuf89's guilt. Thanks to everyone else though, you all did try very hard.

Oh, and thanks to you too yousuf89, your "proof" helped out as well ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back