• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon, Nobenfier!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I was doing a little bit of sketching at school and came up with the concept of a Poke-Fakemon which I gave the name Nobenfier (I have a unique way of coming up with names). Today I redrew Nobenfier and cleaned it up a bit and colored in on my computer-- forgive me of my inability to shade, but here's Nobenfier!

It's a Fire/Flying type-- like you didn't already know.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    It's awesome, but I think you need at least four examples of work to start a thread. Until you have at least four Fakemon, you should post in the Spriters Showcase.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Well, I had spent about an 1.5 hours in class on the sketch and then it too me about 7 minutes to clean up at home. Coloring it on my computer toom roughly 12 minutes... so thats a total of 1 hour and 49 minutes.

Back