• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fakemon, Recolors, and Fuzes

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
  • GetAttachment.aspx

My First fuze using all formes of deoxys. I call it Special Forme.

My first fakemon RotoStell
    GetAttachment.aspx

My first recolor. Shiny Charizard Aerodactyl
    GetAttachment.aspx

Another Fuze: Hydreigon, Salamence, Resh & Zek It was my First so it sux.
    GetAttachment.aspx

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • Uhmmm i don't know if u know this...but all links to the pics are broken...it may be just my computer sorry iif it isnt so but i can see a thing.
    Or if those linka are really broken than an mod is going to close this if u don't reupload them so i would suguest to reuplaod them on another image share site like photobucket and post the links again:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I don't think it's just the above poster,I can't see them either,I'd suggest reuploading them ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That's because he's trying to link to Windows Live Mail attachments which isn't going to work properly - they need to be uploaded to a proper image hosting website.

However, unfortunately the rules still ask for individual threads to have at least four examples of original sprites that don't involve editing existing ones.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Ahh Ok I dont know how to delete this thread but I should probly be able to get on my laptop where the pictures are to put them on photobucket, and will also make more of my own fakemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back