• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Fakemon

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    OK I'm an ideas man, not an artist, so don't hate on the drawings. If you do, you're welcome, in fact I encourage you, to make them look more like Pokemon if you like the ideas.

003-Tamarash.png
    picture.php
    009-Flownge.png

picture.php
    picture.php

OK so to start off, these are the three starter Pokemon that I've come up with.

#003 - Tamarash - Grass/Fire - It dehydrates its fingers and rubs them together to make fires. It can balance on just one of its legs, drawing nutrients from the soil beneath while leaving the other three legs free to attack. While their natural habitat is deep in the forest, they have recently been known to come to the forest edge to act as guardians against deforestation.

#006 - Smogolopod - Water/Fire - It shoots scalding hot steam from its tentacles and the blowholes on its back, to project itself quickly through the sea, attack enemies and even float itself in the air for short periods.

#009 - Flounge - Grass/Water - This Pokemon loves to inflate its body and float on the surface of water, basking in the sunlight. It draws water from the ocean through its red vines and sprays it out of the blowholes on its back to create a mowheikan fountain effect. Smaller Pokemon play on its back or use it as a sunlounger. After sunset, it deflates and becomes energetic and playful.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    haha those are awesome xD the one all the way to the right is m favourite xD

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • They're pretty good for a start!

However, they're much too detailed. I would tone down some of the details on Tamarash and Flounge; make them more simplistic. Tamarash is very thought out, but I would dim the bark detail, aside from that it's very well done. Keep it up!

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    They're pretty good for a start!

However, they're much too detailed. I would tone down some of the details on Tamarash and Flounge; make them more simplistic. Tamarash is very thought out, but I would dim the bark detail, aside from that it's very well done. Keep it up!

Thanks but I'm trying to create cool concepts, rather than draw nice pictures. I gave up on my artistic ability long ago. If you want to see them drawn nicely, draw them yourself :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I love the fur on the smogolopod but it looks too much like snorlax except for the face. If it';s supposed to be an evolution, you should change more of the body. And I like the 5th brown/orange pokemon in the 1st post

Back