• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fakemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Well, I haven't made a fake in a long time, so here it is.

My Fakemon

I call it Fershock (thanks to Castrainer for the name ;o)

Fershock
    Ferro (steel in Portuguese) + Shock
    Steel/Electric

Those little green spike-like things covering the back of it's head are used to store electricity, and the electricity is fired through the 2 floating orbs near the ears and on the forehead. The reason the orb on the forehead is red because yellow doesn't mix with gray very well. (hard to see)

The green spikes (I'm just gonna call them spikes) on the backshot were a pain to make. It took almost an hour to get them the way I wanted.

Frontshot is made up of Skarmory (body), Breloom (tail), Aerodactyl (head), and I believe I used Charizard for the hands/claws. I used Charizard for the backshot aswell.

The feet/legs were completely scratch.

C+C appreciated.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Oh my Brain! Thats awesome! Really, very creative [Excluding the name, sorry xD;] The usage of Skarmory's body is so... GOOD! o_o

Just one thing I think ya should repair: Try making a more visible division of the Left Leg and the Body... Ya know, it seems theres just the leg there, and that it not conected to the body~

All the other of it is very creative, and very well done. A Profissional Sprite, for sure~

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I know the left leg looks odd. X_x Right now I'm taking a rest from making it so I'll fix the leg eventually. XD

If anyone can come up with a better name, please do! Mine is so horrible... *fiddles with fingers as she sits in a corner*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MoonlightPoochyena said:
    Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I know the left leg looks odd. X_x Right now I'm taking a rest from making it so I'll fix the leg eventually. XD

If anyone can come up with a better name, please do! Mine is so horrible... *fiddles with fingers as she sits in a corner*

Yey! When ya finish it, show us~

People usually ask me for names, because Im Brazillian, and like mixing English + Portuguese words, and sometimes we get neat names~ xD

Hmm...

Fershock
    Ferro [Steel in portuguese] + Shock

Saurorb
    DinoSAUR + Orb

Resisbolt
    Resist[ance] + Bold

Yeah, odd names~ x_X

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MoonlightPoochyena said:
    I like the first one the most. :) *changes teh name* Thanks for the name! XD

I do too~ xD
    Didnt I say Portguese + English = pwange? ;P

Yar Welcome~

Back