• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first Attempt

Rukario

Banned
Years
Well a while back i made this while testing / trying out my new photoshop 7 app :) ..

hope it's decent enough for all you graphics pros, lol

click to see fullsize.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
that looks great but im not a pro at photoshop but i could create a background image and add 2 layers 1 for latios and the other for latios rotated (for the shadow) what would make it awsome would be if the shadow matched the sea but its still a great pic

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
OT: pokemunna, your sig's oversized.

But anyway, nice job Steve. The Latias could be bigger, and it doesn't really blend in with the background, but it's pretty good for a first try, and with Photoshop 7, at that. ^^

Sawyer

���
Years
i use photoshop 7 -_- well, it's pretty good for a first try. it could be less pixelly, but the shadow is almost perfect. ^^,

katty

what's^?
Years
the latias could be improved by:
-not putting it in the middle
-latias could've be bigger and had a little dimension, i believe ps 7 can do that.
-o.o; you could've also have air brushed it, and erase the outlines, makes it look more 3D
i like the background you chose, and the shadow was awesome too^^
I'm not a pro either :P don't worry

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
Here, I made something similar, kinda following along with what the rest of you suggested, but because it aint his work, I am gonna post it in a new thread for me :P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I just saw DarkPhoenix's and now I see yours, Steve. Yours is good but Latias does not match the background, since the background is realistic-type and Latias looks really cartoonish. You could try blurring it a bit.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
wow! that's really cool! where'd you get the pic of the latais!?

Ewok

u should go to good-tutorials.com and check them out try some stuff and cut out the pics

Back