• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Card

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    This is my first card, i'm on holiday so I didn't have the resources for everything, i'm on my uncles computer, I used a fake Pokémon, though I didn't really like it, I might post some more later but enough with that. Here it is.
    My First Card

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    This card is not exactly how I wanted it to turn out, but anyway, here it is.
    (credit to Adept-ex for blank)
    My First Card

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    It seems that the font is odd compared to real cards.

Darklyo- The energy balls are opposite of their correct placement. Is this your doing. The O's middle is also filled in. I don't think that is how regular O's look but meh... Darklyo's Hyper Blast should state instead of owner's pokemon; your pokemon. Since if you're the owner, or whoever is playing with the card. 7.5/10

Mew- The resistance's number is covered up by the black thing in the backround. Psycho Boost should state instead of This attack does +10 damage for every psychic energy; This attack does 70 damage plus another 10 damage for every (psychic image) energy, not used to pay for the attack's energy cost. You cannot add more than (fill in how much extra damage divided by 10) in this way. Attack order goes: Poke Ability; weak attack; middle attack; stronger attack; strongest attack. Mew's moves should be reversed. Colorless energies should also be last in the energy order. You didn't fill in the illustrator. 5/10

If you check out a tutorial, like the tutorial thread at good ole' pokecommunity, you can see other ways to make cards. However, for your first (and second) time, it is pretty decent.

Back