• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Chao

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Well, I've been spriting Pokemon for a long time so now I decided to try a chao! Yes, here it is. A cute little Absol chao. I think it came out pretty good, just that the sickle on the head bothers me a a bit. x_x;

My First Chao

Comments welcome! ;)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Really good for you first I give it 8/10 its good but not extremely good. But still a good job for your first :D.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks. I think I'll stick to spriting Pokemon, but I'll keep trying! I want to try making a Poochy chao now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whoa, thats really good. But where is the little ball?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    o_o;; I went on the Spriter's Resouce (I couldn't find Chao sprites anywhere else), and used the Chao from Sonic Advance 1. They didn't have little balls floating above them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hmmm I guess your not using the same sheet as me, I could PM it to you if you want.

Back