• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first comic.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Its an intresting consecpt, but it has been poorly developed. The added text is hand written and confusing to read, plus the couple of rs sprites mixed in with the gs. Ill give you a 5 for the concept, 1 for teh final product, and 3 for the story.

3/10 overall, not an average.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No,dont make a series. I didnt even look at it carefully from what I see (default paint colors) it automatically gets a 0.9/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    armadilloHD said:
    You might think I would own this comic, but I shall not. It made me chuckle, for he did everything you should NOT do in a sprite comic. Look at other sprite comics, see whats expected. Quality wise, it fails -10/10
    I was waiting to see what you'd say XD

Years
    It was very confusing.I give it 4/10 and say you should keep going.More with the series.I have a suggestion, use line tools to make clear panels.I couldn't figure out which speech bubble went to which picture.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    My first comic.

"VOMITROCIOUS!"
    Yeah, it's pretty poor. The hand-drawn parts look like they were done by a four-year old. Yeesh.

Years
    And I say keep going!if the person doesn't practice and have people judge different comics he'll never get better!I'll stay.make some more please!
    *Goes to rant at people who have posted in this thread*

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    How should I say this,it's t3h Sux0rs Couldn't understand,Graphics=lame
    -10/10

Back