• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first Fake card

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    Hello all. This is my firs fake pokemon card that i made and i want you all to tll me wha you think of it.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    It looks fake! Lol, no... it actually looks pretty realistic. The "This Blank Came From Pokemon Zeo" blazing across the top kinda gives it away though... :P And the X5. ( Or do the new cards say X5 instead of five energy symbols? I'm so behind with cards... :( )

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    if h I had to give this card a rating it would a 8.9/10

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
  • looks ok, the only fake card i ever saw in real life was a scan of a base edition gyrados, not the best looking thing ever. O_o

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • That is waaay broken. There is white around the two symbols underneath the pics. That isn't an ex blank, 'cause they didn't have EX Pokemon then. You put 5 symbols instead of x5. You haven't put the illus at the bottom. And Lugia is not #1. 3/10.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • this cards i really good for a fisrt! :)... i really like your anitiative... the art is cool, the attack is a good idea, although i think it might be alittle too many energy cards, but hey, you obviosly wanted it that way so great! I think your have great potential. Just get your hands on the right fonts (pokemonpalace.com) and then look at some tutorials (PM for the adresses), but other than that! your really good. You could go a long way.

Lugia is one of my favourite Pok?mon... And the pic looks really cool on the dark blank... The way you cut out the image box is also very good...

I love new fakers, they are like prep kids... ;) your gonna be afantastic faker one day...

PLEASE - keep up the great work

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • I was going to say something inspiring, but COTS posted the same speech, so I'm just going to rate it 9.5/10 for awe-inspiring idea, but bad format/fonts.

Back