• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first manga (be nice)

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
  • I made this in MS Paint using only a laptop touchpad. It's my first time so be nice hehe.

2wno1a0.png

Years
  • Hair -- Well, the shading is a bit poor. I think the outlines are too sharp, but that's just me. You could use more highlights and shades to make the hair look alot better. The thing good about the hair is the color choice. :3

Face -- Hmm, I think chin is a bit too long. I makes the nose look like it's high up with the eyes. Like I said before, you could use a bit more of shading and highlights here and there. ;]

You're not doing too bad for a starter.

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I, on the other hand, think the shading is pretty stylized... thus making it pretty nice. Pretty nice feat for a touchpad and paint! (Couldn't think of harder tools to use) :)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • wow for using paint thats excellent :D I love it, and the shading is pretty good too. I can't make anime/manga drawings on paint very easily because they end up looking hideous, Great job dude!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Hehe, I saw a video on youtube of a guy making manga on MS Paint with a mouse. I wanted a challenge so I used my touchpad. Gosh it's hard.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    You made that in paint? Try some more hand made stuff ...

Back