• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Pixel-Art!

Rate my Pixelart!

• Wow! The best I've ever seen!

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • It's good! Could use a little work.

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • It's so-so.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Its bad. It needs a lot of work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT'S THE WORST PIXELART EVER!

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
I've taken a break from pixelart today 'cause I just got Photoshop! I was playing around and got this pic done-

Teh, I loooove Danny Phantom. It's not really pixelart, but I felt like posting it anyway^^. It's meh first ever Photoshop scratch pic, so please rate it!

~Ho-Roudon

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
Hm...there are a few anatomy problems...leg length (some look too long for the matching leg) and the Danny P. one...his right arm (his anatomical right arm, the one on the LEFT side of the picture) looks VERY strange.

o.O;; (is an anatomy freak)

Still, the colors are well-thought out, and I'll give you some credit on the dog, that's pretty nice (though I think the snout might be off, my dog's not handy at the moment.)

QFred

Behold...
Years
They're very, very good, apart of the anatomy, which isn't the greatest!

I'm starting at oixel art, using paint and, I must say, I'm not very good! Even if I like what I've done!

You talked about requests, I dunno if it's too late but, here goes... me, check my avatar and imagine the rest or (if you can't do humans...) a more angried Flareon!

Hope you can do them! Thanks in ADV!

Years
No dithering on these you basically just use the line tool for shading
and the postions are kinda un natural even for pokemon

8.4/10

Back