• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Sprite Thread!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    HI!!!!!!!!

This is my first sprite thread ever!(Please use the sprites with permission)

Here is an overworld sprite:

My First Sprite Thread!

I put my name on it as copyright =P

Here are some fusions:

My First Sprite Thread!

Eevithe
    Eevonite
    Zigzavee
    Mevee
    Totovee
    My First Sprite Thread!

Cyndena! My first sprite ever!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    1. DO NOT SAVE AS JPEG!!!

2.the jirachi/mew pmd fusion is soso... it is very basic, and is a bit ugly in the coloration. It is hastily colored in the facial area, if it even is... and it kinda jagged along the outlines. you also messed up the symetrical shading that pmd sprites have.

3. meevee's tail is cut off, or else it is soso... the pink/blue color combo is not that appealing.
    4.zigzavee is nicely done, i like how you kept that one basic compared to eevonite or totovee. eevonite is an ok fusion, the antenae are a bit awkward looking and seem misplaced. there is also some outline issues on the top of eevonite's head. same problems for totovee. it seems awkward with the red ridges, and is choppy on the head.

5. eevithe is another nicely done one.

6. BUT! the shading on all of them is awkward... example: their fur tufts have light spots on the far right... which makes no sense since the light is coming from the top left. Eevonite's wings are symetrical in shading...again, light source problems.

7. I like your cydena the most. for your first sprite, it is definitely your best! you did a good job blending body parts, recoloring, shading and outlining. not to mention it is innovative enough that it's something i have never seen before. I like it! Good job.

Keep up the hard work. Take my critism and better your self, dont get upset over it. You're not bad at all for your first stuff.

Keep Spriting!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Thanks! I'll take your advice!

Update:

My First Sprite Thread!

Salatina!

My First Sprite Thread!

The second evo of the cyndena family..
    MIGHTAVA! (Danana!)

My First Sprite Thread!

The last of the cyndena family..
    MIGHTOSION!

My First Sprite Thread!

This is Baflon.My Fakemon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are all my togepi fusions!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

My First Sprite Thread!

DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION!

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Yes, i saw them ^_^

Anyhow, i love mightava, i think you did a nice job on that one, the flames and the head were wonderfully blended into the mightyena body, and the recoloration came out fine, as well as the shading.

mightosion, on the other hand, i dont like so much...
    ...there is not alot of changes to typhlo except the edit in of the fire,the tail, and the fur under the ears... it doesnt look that great...

dont get discourage

Keep spriting!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Thanks.

And...yeah....sometimes I have to rush...because my mom uses my comp...(What a drag...) And...When I upload it to photobucket the image becomes jpg.

Years
    When you go to save for the first time, click save file, then there should be a little bar that says JPEG, switch it to PNG

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Ohhh...Thank you! Never noticed the other stuff on the bar...

O_O

Back