• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first sprites

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Sorry, but I'm an honest person... They're not very good... :\ But keep trying. After some practice you can get really good. I used to not even be good at recolors... :nervous: But seriously keep tryin'. Practice makes perfect! :D

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    no offense but, those look horrible, next time try reading a tutorial and go slowly, dont try to rush anything

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    hmmmhmmm
    tis the worst work ever!
    worst beyond all measure!
    stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks!
    stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks
    stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks,stinks
    stinks,stinks,stinks!
    Xd just kiddin but they are really bad and need a lot of work all of them.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    O_O these are terrable, all youve done is take the spray can tool and spray random colours onto sprites, im not even going to give these a rating out of 10, and you should'nt make two threads for posting your sprites you only need one! this is what clutters uo HoTS *rolls eyes*

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    you're just lucky vaati's on the verge of a ban or he too would so own you right now

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    dude these arent sprites, these are trashed sprites, really what program are you using? and then I maybe able to help you

Back