• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My FR team

JADEN133

Fire master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • IN
    • Seen Feb 7, 2006
    Well, this isn't my best, but I restarted and this is my team.

Me just likes going on all out offense..:)

Blastoise @ none
    Rash
    Ice Beam
    Bite
    Earthquake
    Hydro Pump

Lapras @ Leftovers
    Quiet
    Psychic
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Pidgeot @ None
    Bold
    Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack
    Fly
    Gust

Dragonnite @ None
    Jolly
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw
    Wing Attack
    Outrage

Steelix @ none
    Brave
    Iron Tail
    Crunch
    Dragonbreath
    EarthQuake

Nidoqueen @ none
    Jolly
    Superpower
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    Thunder

Thats my in-game team. Rate please.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Blah. First of all, you should learn never to give a Pokemon two attacking moves of the same type (except in very rare circumstances, which don't apply to this team). And your idea of going all offense is really unwise. Using supporting moves can give you a better chance of winning. Also, try to obtain Leftovers for all your Pokemon. Overall, 5/10.

JADEN133 said:
    Blastoise @ none
    Rash
    Ice Beam
    Mirror Coat/Rain Dance
    Earthquake
    Surf

This Blastoise is pretty good, but Bite is a crappy attack and should be replaced with something more useful, maybe Mirror Coat or even Rain Dance. And I prefer Surf, 100% accuracy and more PP is better than the higher power in the long run.

Lapras @ Leftovers
    Quiet
    Confuse Ray
    Thunderbolt

Ice Beam
    Surf

I don't see why you need two water types. Overall, Lapras is a better choice than Blastoise since it's more versatile, so replace Blastoise with another special attacker (like Alakazam or Gengar). And like I told you, no two attacking moves of the same type. Hydro Pump will have to go, for Thunderbolt. And Psychic isn't useful on Lapras, try Confuse Ray.

Pidgeot @ None
    Bold
    Aerial Ace
    Return
    Steel Wing
    Featherdance

Ugh, 4 Flying attacks is a major no-no. Give it Return, Steel Wing (for Rock types), and uhhh…..Featherdance. Seriously, Pidgeot isn't a very good bird Pokemon. Dodrio is way better so do consider training one.

Dragonite @ None
    Jolly
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    Wing Attack
    Dragon Dance

Just because a move like Outrage is powerful doesn't mean it's good. If you really want a powerful dragon, give it Dragon Dance (and Earthquake). But you'll have to breed to get Dragon Dance so if you don't want to do that, keep Dragon Claw and replace Outrage with Thunder Wave or Thunderbolt. Special attacking Dragonites are still pretty good.

Steelix @ none
    Brave
    Iron Tail
    Screech
    Toxic/Rock Slide

Earthquake

lol Special attacks on Steelix is really useless. Screech gives it the ability to do more physical damage. You can use Toxic since Steelix has the defenses to let the poison work, or you can Rock Slide Flying Pokemon (but Iron Tail can still hit for the same amount of damage).

Nidoqueen @ none
    Jolly
    Sludge Bomb
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    Thunder

Nidoking is better since it has better attack and can learn Megahorn (which is better than Superpower). If you insist on Queen, you definitely need to give it Sludge Bomb over Superpower.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Back