• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Friend Safari finally revealed!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Now, I know I've been very secretive about my 3DS Friend Code, only giving it out to specific members. So, you may be thinking, "The Elite Overlord must have some impressive specimens roaming about within the Friend Safari." And indeed I do! Now, for the first time, I'm ready to reveal the members of my very exclusive Safari. Let me know if you're interested in capturing one of these awesome creatures.

Ready for the awesomeness?

Well then, read on...

The members of Elite Overlord LeSabre™'s Friend Safari are:

1)
    gmc8_safari.jpg

GMC Safari

2)
    CC-38-037-800.jpg

Pontiac Safari

3)
    question-mark.jpg

???

Random fun fact: The GMC Safari and Pontiac Safari co-existed between 1985 and 1989, so you could walk into a Pontiac-GMC dealership and have two (rear-drive, cargo-carrying) Safaris to choose from, which probably caused a bit of confusion back in the day :P

Back