• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fusions

Years
    ~Dragon~Master~ said:
    can i have a fusion of a Arcanine with groundon? arcanine base and head.
    groudon body tail and legs. but still on standing on four legs.

~~Can you make it if your not tired, plz~~
    what color? groudon's or arcanine's (I think arcanine's will look cool)

Years
    My fusions
    1. this is MY fusion shop Pkmn master =3 dnot be annoying, I hope this is how you wanted it, Fusions well liked...and im about to Report someone for Continuessly spamming, thank you ^_^

Years
    With all the following requests, I kinda got mega confused @_@
    I know I have done these wrong )=3 sorry
    My fusions
    Er and I had no idea what you were going on about..so I whiped up these to make you feel happy ^_^
    you wanted a fusion betwen rukario and shadow lugia, im unaware of any sprites of shadow lugia that arent sora ones =3 and so I was stuck, so meh meh meh

My fusions
    My fusions
    sowwy :(

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    With all the following requests, I kinda got mega confused @_@
    I know I have done these wrong )=3 sorry
    My fusions
    Er and I had no idea what you were going on about..so I whiped up these to make you feel happy ^_^
    you wanted a fusion betwen rukario and shadow lugia, im unaware of any sprites of shadow lugia that arent sora ones =3 and so I was stuck, so meh meh meh

My fusions
    My fusions
    sowwy :(

Hey if its not a promblem can you remoe the wings?

Back