• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Gallery ~

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
Years
  • Son unas ilustraciones muy agradables a la vista. Te felicito, y espero ver muchas mas, amigo ;)

Illustrations are very pleasing to the eye. Congratulations, and hope to see many more, my friend ;)

Thank you very much ^u^
    I should be working on some new pics once I'm done going back to school xD

Wow, you're gonna be great. I'll be honest, while looking at the first few images I thought they lacked detail, but it seems like you're quickly improving. And isn't SAI the greatest thing ever? xD

The First one really are not pretty or "okay" >^>
    Thank you ! =D
    And yesssss sir, SAI is the greatest Drawing Software ever created in the whole world !! 8D

vot1_bear

Master-of-Lanturn!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    Whoa, your pics are AMAZING! I absolutely love the way you make the pics 3D. Keep up the good work!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Aw, don't be harsh on you're old drawings. XD I think they're good! I like to keep looking back on my old drawings because it reminds me of how well I've improved and makes me feel proud of myself and you should do the same. c: and omg, you have SAI *jealous* I tried out the trial version and it was amazing. Proof that its amazing is because of the Rayquaza; it's great.

Gold_fan

Years
  • Whoa, your pics are AMAZING! I absolutely love the way you make the pics 3D. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much ! ^u^

Aw, don't be harsh on you're old drawings. XD I think they're good! I like to keep looking back on my old drawings because it reminds me of how well I've improved and makes me feel proud of myself and you should do the same. c: and omg, you have SAI *jealous* I tried out the trial version and it was amazing. Proof that its amazing is because of the Rayquaza; it's great.

That's right, I got to see my old pic by making this topic (I didn't look at them in ages XD) and yuuh, I have to say that I have slightly improved since I started ;w;
    Thanks a lot ! I have non-pokémons pic ready, I might post them soon...School is just taking over my freedooooooom T.T

Gold_fan

Years
  • Hum...Bumping gallery with some new art, non-pokemon art though ^^'

Spoiler:

Is one of my first unlined pic for months xD -or years- and it's all...Weird .w.

Spoiler:

I wanted to draw something in dark tones, where we can't see lots of things .w. Did I fail too ? TuT

Spoiler:

Is my newest pic !
    I do like it, although I don't know why, something bothers me ;w;

I should have posted more, but I'm feeling a bit sick so yeah...I just wanted to show you guys I'm not dead -not yet-

Back