• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My hopeful Team (comments please)

Popuri

~Eievui~
Years
  • This is the team I'm trying to raise for Platinum, I'm hoping to get them to about level 55 by the Elite Four.

Glaceon @ none
    Icy Wind
    ?
    ?
    ?

Jolteon @ none
    Thunder Fang
    Double Kick
    Thunder Wave (if he's level 57 by Elite Four)
    ?

Staravia (Staraptor) @ none
    Aerial Ace
    Close Combat
    Double Team
    Brave Bird

Espeon @ none
    Swift
    Psybeam
    Future Sight
    ?

Monferno (Infernape) @ none
    Flame Wheel
    Close Combat
    ?
    ?

Gyarados @ none
    Ice Fang
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Rage

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Why do none of your pokemon have items? If you're not sure about what to add on each, that's fine. But purposely not having items is silly since they are quite beneficial.

Also natures would be nice.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
  • Haven't decided on items yet, and I really don't want to take the time to breed for natures -_- oh well...
    Glaceon Naive
    Jolteon Hardy
    Staravia Lax
    Espeon Gentle @ Mind Plate
    Monferno Quiet
    Gyarados Rash

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Glaceon:
    Instead of Icy Wind use Blizzard, Ice Beam, or Ice Fang for more power. Maybe add Shadow Ball or Iron Tail.

Espeon:
    Psychic's way better than Psybeam, and maybe add Grass Knot for your last slot?

If you can, put Waterfall on the Gyarados instead of Aqua Tail because its attack is higher than its special attack. And if you can get the Monferno up to level 49 then teach it Flare Blitz. ^_^

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • Uhh Fireheart.... Aqua tail IS physical.... You could say to replace Aqua Tail with waterfall... but not for those reasons

Back