• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Humble Trade Thread - Dittos of many natures, other odd stuff :)

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    This isn't a Maxed out IV EV trained Trading thread.

I'm not there yet :)

What this is is a more humble basic thread; I've got a few basic wants and a few neat things to offer;

What I have;
    Dittos for Nature Breeding;
    Natures Available; Lonely, Impish, Lax, Timid, Jolly, Naive, Mild, Quiet, Gentle, and Careful. Oh and Modest

I've got Loads of Fire, Thunder, Water, Ever, Leaf, and Sun Stones (But if you go Underground as much as I do, you probably do too)

IF I can get cloning to work, I can offer a lot more, but it has been a while and I want to make sure it's safe :)

What I'm Looking for;

an Adamant Ditto, or any Adamant Pokemon With Synchronize (I can find my own Adamant ditto that way) To a lesser digree and only for the sake of completion of my ditto collection I am also Looking for a Naughty Ditto and a Calm Ditto

Metal Coat

A Male Togepi, or a Male Eevee/Pikachu with Wish.

Shiny Stones, Dusk Stones

An Arcanine or Growlith (I just love this guy but don't own FR :P) (I could make a list of all the ones I can't get that I love, but this is the most important one to me.)

Anyway - Thanks for looking, I Know this isn't the typical UBER trade thread you see around here lately but It's where I'm at ;)

Make offers and ask questions!
    Thanks!

Last edited:

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    I'll trade you an Adamant Ditto in return for a Naive ditto. Sound fair?

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Wow,

Great Replies, I'll can't get on the WiFi Tonight (got something I'm going to) but I will be able to make some trades and whatnot tomorrow and beyond.

From the top down;
    SCV058 - What would you like for these? as far as the Growlith goes, I only need one, and it can be either form - I'll breed anyway for possible egg moves, nature, and IVs. I'm Pretty excited that I might be able to get my Scizor project rolling.

Valen - Sure, What would you like to offer? There is plenty I'm interested in beyond this list - like TMs that you can't buy at the Dept Store or Game Corner. I could use another Earthquake maybe? (Gotta get my Pickup Squad imported from Ruby...)

Katsuyaki-Itsuki - Excellent my Ditto collection might well get completed this weekend! What would you like for it?

Randomizer - That sounds good to me.

Thanks Everyone, I'll check this thread again tomorrow Mid-Morning and can start to set up times to meet on WiFi. I'll put your FCs into my game.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I'm now available to make those trades if any of you are around.

i have a lv 1 pichu with Wish.

and growlite

Sounds great, what can I offer you if anything for them? Wait, is the Pichu male? I'll need it to be male in order to pass the move to Eevee. I'll take the Growlith either way from whomever can get it to me :)

What are the IV's of your Careful Ditto???

Calculating.... one sec... (and now the message is long enough)
    9,9,30,28,9,30 - Not great, but it'll get you the nature you want at least :)

Specifically; (If I'm using Serebii right that is, as I think I am, nature is set, level is set, and values are entered correctly. the Ditto has no EVs)
    HP 8-10
    Atk 8-10
    Def 29-31
    Sp.Atk 25-31
    Sp.Def 8-10
    Spd 29-31

Last edited:
    Back