• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My idea for new pokemon game

NitroZ3R0

Kanto's Hero
Years
  • I had this great idea for a new pokemon game, I still have a few issues with it though.

Ok the idea is that you have seasons that happen all round the region (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) and during each season you can find different pokemon etc.

Now I expanded on this idea by having 4 new legendary pokemon controling each season! a legendary for summer, spring etc and somehow they are awoken and start a battle that clashes all the seasons at once and causes havok all around the region (maybe it could spread to the other regions and you could see news reports from Kanto/Johto).

Ok my problems are:
    1. I am unsure about how long each season should last
    2. I am not sure how each of the 4 new legendaries could be catchable (in an interesting way)

I did not copy this idea, it was thought of by me so dont accuse me of stealing.
    Please discuss your opinions and suggestions

Years
  • you could have the seasons change every 10 days or have certain seasons in certain areas of the map.

maybe it could span against all continents and islands(kanto jhoto seven islands etc...)

Last edited:

NitroZ3R0

Kanto's Hero
    Years
  • I wanted one season to be across the whole region
    having different seasons in different parts of the map would be pretty much the same as we have now.

like when its winter it will snow everywere and you will see snowmen and stuff, trainers will wear winter clothing, certain pokemon will go into hibernating and you will see a few ice types that will vary from were you are on the map.

It could also affect the water, in the winter you might not have to surf because the water would have frozen which means you can walk/slide on it and fight new trainers.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You may want to try to make a game, it could get hard.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
  • Maybe the legends should all be from different regions? Winter from Sinnoh, Summer from Hoenn, Spring from Kanto, fall from Johto?

I can see it now: 'Pokemon Solstice: Winter/Summer versions.' Global warming/Global chilling is rising, evident in the temperature spikes/drops, and one team wishes to release the key to saving it all: the winter/summer legendary pokemon. Which of course causes a disaster similar to the RSE generation.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Yes, that would actually be nice. That way, we can also have a legendary for each season. Like pepper, mustard and paprika But, it would only work in some parts though. Pokemon Solstice and Pokemon Equinox. That sounds very nice, whoever said that.

ghastly

Leafgar!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    this sounds really good! have you thought about actually making it into a hack? it could probably be do-able... i would inquire in the emulation forums and see if anyone would help you. This has alot of potential

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Well harvest moon was like that, but that was only 3 seasons... 30 days each... 90 days total... 90/4... 22 day seasons? or 23, 22, 23, 22 or what not?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I wanted one season to be across the whole region
    having different seasons in different parts of the map would be pretty much the same as we have now.

like when its winter it will snow everywere and you will see snowmen and stuff, trainers will wear winter clothing, certain pokemon will go into hibernating and you will see a few ice types that will vary from were you are on the map.

It could also affect the water, in the winter you might not have to surf because the water would have frozen which means you can walk/slide on it and fight new trainers.

Pretty much good idea. I liked it a lot.

Back