• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My introduction!

gold/silverFTW

Ecruteak Champion
Years
  • Hello, I am gold/silverFTW and I am new to Pokecommunity. I am really excited to join this! :D I have every pokemon game from Gen I to Gen V and I love trading and battling with my siblings. So does anyone what I should do first?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Oh hi gold/silverFTW! It's nice to see another hardcore Pokemon fan here! You have made the right step by introducing yourself here! By the way, Trade Corner and Battle Center might be good choice for you. Have fun and nice day!

gold/silverFTW

Ecruteak Champion
    Years
  • Oh hi gold/silverFTW! It's nice to see another hardcore Pokemon fan here! You have made the right step by introducing yourself here! By the way, Trade Corner and Battle Center might be good choice for you. Have fun and nice day!

Thanks so much, Wind Heart! I will look into that. :)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, gold/ silverFTW!

I take it by your username that you're a huge fan of gold/silver, correct? What do you think of their 4th gen remakes?

Read the rules here, remember the golden rule, and enjoy your stay here. :D

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you! I love the 2nd gen games ^.^
    I own Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, and SoulSilver.
    Should I buy Black or Black 2? Can only get one :S

gold/silverFTW

Ecruteak Champion
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, gold/ silverFTW!

I take it by your username that you're a huge fan of gold/silver, correct? What do you think of their 4th gen remakes?

Read the rules here, remember the golden rule, and enjoy your stay here. :D

Thanks, Caelus! Yes, I love the II gen and everything about it! I love the 4th gen remakes too, but The originals will always hold a special place in my heart. :D Yes, I will remember the golden rule lol

Hello, nice to meet you! I love the 2nd gen games ^.^
    I own Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, and SoulSilver.
    Should I buy Black or Black 2? Can only get one :S

Nice to meet you too, Shiny Electivire! Yes, the 2nd Gen truly is great,
    isn't it? ^.^ I would recommend Black 2, mostly because of all the new features, and the new forms of legendaries, but it is a direct sequel so some parts reference the previous game. But you will understand what is going on :)

Thanks everyone for giving me a warm welcome! I will enjoy being here! :D

Last edited:
    Back