• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my jirchi I drew on paint

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    That's a good picture for Paint! ^_^ Keep working on those lines :D You already have good control of them, and that'll get better with practise! I'd say the next step would be to introduce shading to make it a bit less flat ^_^ But you're definitely on the right track! Keep it up!

--FG :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    the lines arent too straight,but yeah its still good. Keep up the good work!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    I think it's really cool esp for a ms paint it's not easy to have a steady hand when drawing with a mouse. Keep up the good work ^_^

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    Yeah, I agree with everyone else. It's really good for paint. I find it hard to get the lines right. Welldone keep it up.

Back