• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Lil Umbreon Banner !

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Well , i just made a lil Umbreon banner for myself vice the letters on it =3
    I have only hand drawn a few banners before , and i think this tis my best ! n.n()() It did'nt take me very long , and since i don't like lying to people , i did do it with a Tablet =P What do ya think of it ? Opinions all exepted ! ^^ I will take requests if you like , but beware i am not good at drawing all Pokemon , but feel free to take me on and ask me for a Banner ! I'll draw it by hand. Heres the Banner (Which is also in my sig ^^;) https://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/STBannier.png

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    I want one ^^
    It can be in the same size as yours,and the same font
    Background - Black
    Pkmn - Misdreavus in the right side, Absol in the left
    Text (Beetwen the absol and the misdreavus) - Dark_Absol. (And with a smaller font) Dont look at the Dark, only at the Dark_Absol.
    Additional - A full moon and some stars.
    Thnx!

Back