• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Mediocre Sketchery

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    While I don't mind critiques (and comments are welcome) though the work I am showing is up to six years old, and not finished.

Actually my work is embarrassing so don't be too rough on me please.

Please read the picture notes, I do not color my own work.*

Despite the age of these first five pieces I thought I would show them first, because they are complete, and in color. Something that occurs only once in a blue moon for me.

My Mediocre Sketchery

This was made for Kayn, this is his on-line persona. Same process as the prior images.

My Mediocre Sketchery

My Mediocre Sketchery

These two were made for Arkaina, they are her characters Joel and Coltian. I did the pencil work, scanned them in and with my younger brothers assistance we managed to color them in Flash.

My Mediocre Sketchery

This was made for an art trade with JavKiller, one of my characters CCandy and his on-line Kuv-Sona. I did the pencil work, scanned them in and he colored the picture using Photoshop.

My Mediocre Sketchery

This was made for Richie. I did the pencil work and Furry did the coloring in Photoshop.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    They are all of different variety aren't they?

Still they do look pretty decent and like you spent time on it.

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    They are all of different variety aren't they?

Still they do look pretty decent and like you spent time on it.

Well they are definetly all very different subjects. The first three were colored in Flash and the bottom two were colored in Photoshop which is a much better system for coloring. Though it can be rather complicated.

Thanks for the comment, it's much appreciated.

Might as well post up some more, another five here we go...

My Mediocre Sketchery

I did the pencil work and Arkaina did the coloring.
    My Mediocre Sketchery

This is fan work for Chrono Trigger of the character Frog. I did the pencil work and Furry did the coloring, though the coloring is in-complete I always find my work being colored entertaining.
    My Mediocre Sketchery

This is one of my own character.
    My Mediocre Sketchery
    This is fan work of Link.
    My Mediocre Sketchery
    This is fan work of Zelda.

Back