• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: My Mini Comic ::

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
  • :: My Mini Comic ::

What do you guys think? Nasty? Funny?

?Magnet?

Im going Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Years
  • Cool. That's pretty cool. I've been tryin' to make Mini-Comics, where do you get the thing's to make them?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cool Tendo! ^___^
    Im working on a Sprite Comic series: "Star Warks"
    Ya just cant wait, hu?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • *blink* *blink* I'm not sure how I feel about this one....kind of a cross between gross and funny, I think?

Off topic: Tendo, is your avatar from Foolie Coolie??

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Why yes it is Skye. I'm a huge FLCL fan.

Everyone, thnx for the "weirds" & "cools"! :D

Here is a um... Well, it's not really a comic, but a Pkmn fighting scene I guess:

See if you can guess what moves each Pkmn is using.

& then there is this...

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hehe... sorry i knew i have seen them before :P

PS: i have also seen them in someones sig

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • [Edit]: Thats because I used to have it in my sig. *sigh* This stuff ain't rocket science. Btw, sorry for being so rude below... I just couldn't believe some1 thought I stole something I created...

That question is very insulting to me...

"are you sure you made it?" As if I wouldn't be smart enough to know if I took someone elses images... Of course they are mine!

Maybe the reason you think you've seen them is because you have! This is where I first posted them:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6736&page=8&pp=25

If your not sure about something, then don't be a moron & base something on what you "think" may or may not be true... You will always look stupid in the end. Maybe I am being a little too rude by saying all that, but that last reply just overwhelmingly disgusted me.

Last edited:
    Back