• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My new Pokemon-Mimetrode

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
I have here battle and party sprites for a Pokemon called Mimetrode. It is the third and final form to Electrode, is an Electric and Psychic, and is obtained once Electrode is exposed to a thunderstone. These sprites are free to use in your hack as long as you please credit me for their usage. Included are a 256x64 battle sprite and a 32x64 party sprite. Here's the link to the images over at Imgur. Please let me know how I did on this. I created this sprite weeks ago by combining three Electrode's and taking the sprites back and forth between Adobe PhotoShop and Paint. If you encounter an error in a Pokemon Image Editor, just open the sprite in paint and save a new copy as a .png and it should work.

6h4cSca.png

M6wEUwc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back