• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My New Wi-Fi Team (Work in Progress)

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
    Scizor w/Muscle Band
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swarm
    Moves:
    X-Scissor
    Bullet Punch
    Swords Dance
    Roost

Suicune w/Leftovers
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves:
    Calm Mind
    Surf
    Rest
    Sleep Talk

Breloom w/Toxic Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Moves:
    Spore
    Seed Bomb
    Substitute
    Focus Punch

Right now that's all I got. Any suggestions for members or things I should fix?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You seem new to battling, so let me help you out.

First, if you want to battle competitively, you have to list your Pokemon's EVs. If you don't know what EVs are, then that is one of the first things you must learn. And there are plenty of guides on the internet for that.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure there is a rule that states you must post 6 Pokemon. Even if you don't have 6 Pokemon ready, you can still brainstorm any additional Pokemon you think would be good for your team.

Also, all Scizors absolutely must have Technician as their ability so they can power up Bullet Punch. To further take advantage of Technician, use Bug Bite over X-Scissor as Bug Bite will be stronger after a Technician boost.

I'd help you out some more, but you really have to post EVs and the rest of your Pokemon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
    First of all: I got these in trades, and I was never told what the EVs are.

Second: This is in my HeartGold, which doesn't have my better Pokemon, which means these three are the best I got, but I can post a couple others.

Third: My other Scizor has Technician, but doesn't have Adamant, so I decided to go with this one.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    You can reset the EVs with certain berries then EV train yourself. If you're serious about battling, you'd re-breed Scizor until you got an Adamant one with Technician.

Last edited:
    Back