• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My newest Art

Invader Pichu

Tallest Wannabe
    Years
    My newest Art

Nami WEARS Krystal. This was done as a joke between a friend and I. xD Done with pencil.

My newest Art

Kitty, done in Open Canvas.

My newest Art

Dilophosaurus, also done in Open Canvas.

My newest Art

Diedarachu, un. Done in PaintBBS.

My newest Art

Eevee1, done in ShiPainter.

My newest Art

Crazy Pichu, also done in ShiPainter.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Very nice artwork you got there. I like the Nami but Crazy Pichu is definitely for the win! I like your other creatures you displayed as well, lots of variety in color.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Really nice stuff, and very colourful! ^_^ I really like what you've done here, and my favourite has to be the Dilophosaurus - it looks great!

The only things that stand out to me are on the "kitty" picture, the left leg seems to be at a very awkward angle - I think it would look better if you'd drawn it the same as the right leg :) And the shading on the pic of Eevee1 looks a little confused, as there doesn't seem to be any real light source.

Other than that, I really enjoyed looking at these pictures, and I eagerly await more of your work! ^_^

--FG

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    You are officially one of the best drawers I've known in a while lol. Very nice artwork there.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I love these =D! Eespecially the kitty one. ^-^ But because of the big paws, it looks a bit more like a dog to me XD!
    Still, I like all of it. <3
    I'd like to see more of your work soon <3!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I love the kitty. Extremely well-shaded. And adorable, too =3

*gasp* It's Nami! I love the feminine structure you've given her. Keep up the good work!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Beautiful stuff here, Invader Pichu. They're all quite good. The only minor flaw, not even really a flaw, but Kitty's left leg looks off. The pose of that leg is just a little awkward looking. It might just be me, though. Anywho...very nice work. I'd love to see more, so keep at it!! XD

Back