• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Nintendo handhelds stolen >.<

Makoto

Years
    i had something similar happen...

My uncle Jake put a backlight in my old GBA (not SP, original model GBA).

I was playing my DS, and let Ablovi (a girl on my bus) play my GBA. I forget about it, and ask her for it back on my bus the next day. She says Efren, a kid in my 4th period class, took it. Efren says he has nothing to do with it. So Ablovi says Efren took it, Efren says he never even got it. No clue who actually took it, but I've tried and tried and have yet to get it back from either of them.... I've all but given up. :(

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Dylan said:
    i had something similar happen...

My uncle Jake put a backlight in my old GBA (not SP, original model GBA).

I was playing my DS, and let Ablovi (a girl on my bus) play my GBA. I forget about it, and ask her for it back on my bus the next day. She says Efren, a kid in my 4th period class, took it. Efren says he has nothing to do with it. So Ablovi says Efren took it, Efren says he never even got it. No clue who actually took it, but I've tried and tried and have yet to get it back from either of them.... I've all but given up. :(
    hmmm...maybe you have to show a little toughness to get it back.....?but then again,who would wanna be rude to a girl....jus for a GBA?........I dunno....It's you...not me.....-_-;;;

cryogenics

Enigma
    Years
    I've brought expensive electronic equipment to class (my iPod mini, my mobile, and my PDA), but thankfully, nothing has been stolen. I think I'll only bring my mobile from now on, though.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Aww. Sorry to hear that.
    I got a headband stolen from me once... xD but finally she admitted it but I never got it back. |D;;;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I had my gameboy color, cell phone, pencil, and jeans stolen all at once one time... (I was in Gym and an 8th grader snuck into our locker room and stole my stuff...)

Years
    Someone stole my PSP from me; a friend that hasn't been to my house since. I ended up getting it back from him though. It was kind of obvious when he didn't come back for a while and wouldn't call or talk to me.

T00C00L

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    well,
    ive had some of the MOST RAREST POKEMON CARDS stolen from me:'( , how i curse them all!:badsmile:
    and i even know, WHO stole WHAT, but theyll never admit or give 'em back if i ask!:knockedou :disappoin
    pfff...hundreds of bucks gone to a waste!!!!!!:knockedou :(

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Luckily I have had nothing stolen except 30 shiney Yu - gi - oh cards when I was 8 >_> and it was out of 8 people.

Back