• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My not so amazing but still good stuff:D

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    I made a couple of thread's here(3 I think) before but this one i promise to keep as active as possible sense i don't feel like making anymore after this at this moment so here are some of my work

Tiles(Public unless said otherwise):
    pc__by_lalo0101-d3dmymr.png

5th_gen_tiles_more_to_come_by_lalo0101-d3ahzg2.png

completed_by_lalo0101-d384tfr.png

mart_revamp_by_lalo0101-d34bmkc.png

any_advise__by_lalo0101-d32ukin.png

Sprites(Private):
    grass_stater_by_lalo0101-d3bij42.png

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    You know, I could really easily be wrong, but a lot about this thread just yells stolen graphics.

Sorry if it isn't, but the inconsistent style, quality, background boxes and others really don't add up for me.

I'd be much more inclined to go out ans say its definitely that if I didn't go do a search for your stuff on google and such.

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    You know, I could really easily be wrong, but a lot about this thread just yells stolen graphics.

Sorry if it isn't, but the inconsistent style, quality, background boxes and others really don't add up for me.

I'd be much more inclined to go out ans say its definitely that if I didn't go do a search for your stuff on google and such.

none of it is stolen its just that some of this stuff isn't as recently made as some of the other

http://lalo0101.deviantart.com/

Years
  • I've mutually known lalo on deviantart for quite some time, his stuff aren't stolen. It's possible that the inconsistent style is because, like he said, his styles have changed and some sprites are old. He receives advice from some very good tile spriters, these aren't stolen.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Yeah I known Lalo for along time, from when some of these were made to now.

Youve really gotten good, though I dont get the "round" from the tree, i cant remember if you had a better one on your DA.
    The bridge looks great, I might have to use :3
    And the Pokecentre looks just amazing, looks like out of the game :o <3
    You dont want to post the r/s/e - other tiles? I know cilerba taught you the mart. I always loved this mart-style..though somethings wrong..cant put my finger on it.

Bad post, but I hope to see more your work david :)

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    Yeah I known Lalo for along time, from when some of these were made to now.

Youve really gotten good, though I dont get the "round" from the tree, i cant remember if you had a better one on your DA.
    The bridge looks great, I might have to use :3
    And the Pokecentre looks just amazing, looks like out of the game :o <3
    You dont want to post the r/s/e - other tiles? I know cilerba taught you the mart. I always loved this mart-style..though somethings wrong..cant put my finger on it.

Bad post, but I hope to see more your work david :)
    I hope I make more:/ and thanks:D

I've mutually known lalo on deviantart for quite some time, his stuff aren't stolen. It's possible that the inconsistent style is because, like he said, his styles have changed and some sprites are old. He receives advice from some very good tile spriters, these aren't stolen.

Thats exactly what happen thanks

Edit:

Heres a new tile im just getting use to doing thing in kinda of a 5th genish style:/

5th_genish__by_lalo0101-d3doki7.png

If you use it please give credit to me

Last edited:

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    spr2s018.png

Revamp of Pidgeot from silver version I think
    If you use it please give credit to me for shading and it and fixing some of the outline, also please comment on some of my stuff please, I will also be posting more revamps:D

Last edited:

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    spr2s018.png

Revamp of Pidgeot from silver version I think
    If you use it please give credit to me for shading and it and fixing some of the outline, also please comment on some of my stuff please, I will also be posting more revamps:D

The outlines could use alotta work. And yes, it's Silver version.

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    Would rather call most of these rips. Rips where you fixed the outline and such.

the only thing that is a rip would be the Pidgeot but even then its still edited from silver version to go along with the firered version one so its kinda of a revamp/rip the rest are 100% scratch

Back