• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my one day only trade thread

SpiderCarnage

This guy
Years
  • i only have a few hours before my iternet goes down so lets get to it what i got to trade :shiny dusknoir nature relaxed lv 56.a few feebas i just caught fresh this morning.charmanders quite a few of them.dialga.palkia giratina.uxie.azelf.kubutops.gengar.ampharos.charizard,infernape.manectric nicknamed elecsprint.absol,spirtomb..dragonite,slopoke.hitmonchan.mamoswine,gliscor,weavile,nidoking,nidoqueem,arbok,altaria.porygonz,tauros.purugly.togekiss.larvatar,jap manaphy.hitmon top,iglybuff,hitmonlee,kingdra.armaldo.crawdawnt .. i want event pokemon such as darkrai shaymin phione/legends entei raikou suincune/ johto starters bagon teddyursa.deoxy any..english version just the name

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Igglybuff and Armaldo for 1 Johto starter and Teddiursa?
    VM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    I'll take anything reasonable from that list of yours for my Dragon Dancing, Pokerus infected, level 1 UT Bagon...=)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Still waiting...

If you don't have it, that's fine. Just let me know so I can shut off my DS. =)

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • re

hey guys anyone wanna trade im looking to borrow an arceus for the pokedex fill up and i have a two gyarados red and quite a few legends to trade

i have shaymin darkrai dialga palkia kyogre phione manaphy mew mewtwo lugia ho-oh shiny zubat and a few others im using dsi internet so im not really checking my spelling

i would like to own an arceus but its understandable if you dont want to part ways with it im looking for a shiny starly not shiny regice registeel

Last edited:
    Back