• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My OTHER Deck...Please R/F.

NappyJin[TO]

Original Gym Hero
Years
  • Here's yet another one of my decks...This one's a little on the not-so-fun side, as it is a control deck mainly...So, here's what I call:

Grassy Grass Of Grassness V1.2

Pokemon-18

1-Giovanni's Pinsir
    1-Erika's Bellsprout
    1-Erika's Weepinbell
    1-Erika's Victreebell
    1-Gloom (Neo)
    1-Dark Gloom
    1-Dark Vileplume
    1-Bellossom (EX Hidden Legends)
    2-Scyther (Jungle)
    3-Heracross (Neo)
    3-Murkrow (EX Hidden Legends, I think)
    2-Oddish (EX Hidden Legends)

Energy-20
    16-Grass Energy
    4-Darkness Energy

Trainer-22

1-Chaos Gym
    1-Double Gust
    1-Professor Elm
    1-Erika
    2-Potion
    2-Defender
    2-Balloon Berry
    2-The Rocket's Trap
    2-Switch
    2-Rocket's Sneak Attack
    2-Sleep! (Rocket's Secret Machine)
    2-Here Comes Team Rocket!
    2-Energy Removal

I think everything here pretty much speaks for itself...Get rid of their hand, take away their Trainer cards, etc....As long as they can do nothing, you can strike them without fear...Also, you MUST play Chaos Gym as late in the game as possible, when it will be least effective...Despite how it looks, this deck can be VERY fast when it's played correctly...Also, you can stall with it due to Bellossom and Dark Vileplume's Pokemon Powers, not to mention Sleep! , Energy Removal, Defender, and the Potions...So yes...Enjoy...I guarantee this is a cool deck to play in tournies.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    ok, wow... That's... not... good...

First of all, you have a 1-1-1 evolution line, and a 2-2-2 evolution line, and ur not playing any cards that allow you to skip evolution stages. Second, this is an Unlimited deck, and ur barely running any of the Unlimited staples: Cleffa, Oak, Comp Search, Item Finder, Tyrogue, SER, ER, GOW, Town Volunteers, Focus Band/Gold Berry, etc.

I'd suggest focusing on only one of the evolution lines, and I personally like the Dk Plume line. Maybe throw in a couple of Bellossom from any random set, some Sneasel (best attacker in Unl...) and the deck will be on its way to being good.

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    :laugh: Bullados :laugh: Yea usually a 2-2 line would work if you have only stage 1 for the highest other wise if you want a stage 2 line then go 4-2-3 with rare candy or 4-4-3 with out rare candy. Yea Snesel would do wonders in there put in 4 of those beasts. In my unlimited I run a Sneasel and Slowking does quite good.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • OKay, first..
    1. You can't beat anyone with this deck.
    2. You have very average-rated Pok?mon.
    3. You have the "not-so-good" variety of cards.
    4. Get new cards.
    5. New cards are e-cards.
    6. More e-cards.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    I have no problems with him building an Unlimited deck. i was giving him some advise on building an UNL deck. If he wants to build a Mod deck, that's his choice. This is UNL, and I fix it for UNL.

Back