• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Overworlds for Acanthite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Firstly and most importantly, I didn't create the pokemon you will see here, I only created the sprites shown in this thread, all design credit goes to the great team at Acanthite, who were nice enough to let me help out.

The official thread can be found here: https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73183&page=14

Anyways, on to the sprites.

Skume:

Skume is my favorite Acanthite Pokemon, I originally done a brilliant D/P overwolrd sprite of him (Refer to later on in this post) but it turned out Acanthite needed FR/LG style, ohsi XD

Geminine (might not be final name) :

Another Acanthite favorite, Geminine took me a good hour I reckon, mainly getting palette and size right. Geminine is roughly twice the size of a human, so I made his OW twice the size(or close enough) to the hero OW in FR/LG.

Anjewel :

I like how I done Anjewel, I feel I captured a lot of it's characteristics, but I think the head could of being slightly better, ah well.

Spritty / Beauteppe (Name unconfirmed) :

Really like Beauteppe, she's one of my favorite Acanthite Pokemon, and I;m really pleased with the outcome of the sprite.

OLD Skume (DP style)

REALLY love this one, these sprites are what got me accepted as an Acanthite staff member, I feel they captured Skume perfectly :D

Keep an eye on this for more Overworld sprites, including the rest of Geminine and Anjewel's sprites.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Kaku, your shading is really top notch, especially on Anjewl arms and Geminine's wings. Moreover, the colours look great too, so good job :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ray :D You;re the only person to comment, I love you for this :D

Thanks very much bro, I'm working on Beauteppe at the mo, got two more poses to go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Awwwh <3

It's no worry bro. Anywho, that brings up a question - have you done other poses for Skume in FRLG style?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why my good friend, I have completed Skume!

And Beauteppe!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks very much Queen Boo, yeah, Skume is my favorite Acanthite Pokemon, he's just so sweet :3

I'm gonna be doing Geminine's other 3 poses soon, then i gotta do all 8 of Anjewel's :s

Thanks for the comment :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Skume is normal (might be normal/poison actually)
    Beauteppe is grass
    Anjewel is Light
    Geminine is...not sure XD

Just check out the Acanthite topic or the official site/forums for more info!

Thanks very much for the comment :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Light is a new type being used in Acanthite, as I said, I don;t design these Pokemon, all i do is the overworld sprites.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Update guys! That;s right, the third in the main legendary trio! Devaruchi is done! Enjoy~

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    They;re overworlds, they're supposed to be small. If I was working by official dimensions then Devial would be waaay too big :p

Thanks for the comment regardless.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    And his whole pose looks like he's about to blast off with his jetpack. But don't worry. Once you fix the wings, it won't look that way.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The thing with the pose (Albeit I dislike it) is that it needs to look as if he;s hanging (As when you approach him he;ll take flight)

I'm going to re work the wings sometime soon, thanks for the crit DR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back