• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Photography Thread

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    Well, since i've been doing Photograhy for awhile now, i've decided to post some of my photos here, please rate and give Constructive Criticism

The Light Of Camping

My Photography Thread

Happy Chappy

My Photography Thread

Inside A Rusty Tank

My Photography Thread

The Foggy Neighborhood

My Photography Thread

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    wow I've never seen a photography showcase here before. Great going ^^

I'm gonna try to criticize your photographs, but I must warn you that I have no idea what I'm talking about xD

1st image: The upper part looks nice but I think it would have looked better without the tents and those folks.

2nd image: It's really cute but you need to fix the colors in a photo editing program. With brighter colors, this will look perfect.

3rd image: This is my favorite ^^ The colors are nice and vibrant.

4th image: It's... foggy. I don't know about this one....

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    wow I've never seen a photography showcase here before. Great going ^^

I'm gonna try to criticize your photographs, but I must warn you that I have no idea what I'm talking about xD

1st image: The upper part looks nice but I think it would have looked better without the tents and those folks.

Well, every image needs a subject, so if you take out the camping people, you're left with no subject, and just light, and light on its own isn't a very good shot.

2nd image: It's really cute but you need to fix the colors in a photo editing program. With brighter colors, this will look perfect.

Ty, yeah the colours are lacking a bit, and since i don't have a photo editing program, i can't do anything about it.

3rd image: This is my favorite ^^ The colors are nice and vibrant.

Thanks, i like this one too

4th image: It's... foggy. I don't know about this one....

Yeah....i was trying to create a feel of depth with the fog, i guess it hasn't worked yet though

Thanks for the rate, helped a bit, opinions in bold

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol I told you I have no idea what I'm talking about ^^

Here's an example how the second image can be fixed.
    My Photography Thread

Looks better no? =)

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    lol I told you I have no idea what I'm talking about ^^

Here's an example how the second image can be fixed.
    My Photography Thread

Looks better no? =)

Yeah, i out them up side by side, and that one looks nicer, i should be getting photoshop in the next week, so i'll up the colour on my shots

It looks pretty good.

But I don't like the last one that much.

thanks, yeah that last one, you really need a bigger picture of it to understand it

Wow, nice pictures you got here.

ty

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that since it says "4 weeks ago" i'm still allowed to post here.(or, i'm bumping this thread with this post)

Well, i've recently taken some other photos, what do you think of this one:

Half Black and Light
    My Photography Thread

I was mucking around with lighting, and I think that it worked really well, what do you think?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You should never need to do any adjustments in an external program. Most of the adjustments should be done on the camera itself.
    They look good but you need to work on your contrasting.
    That said may I use the picture of the kid in this weeks sotw?

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    You should never need to do any adjustments in an external program. Most of the adjustments should be done on the camera itself.
    They look good but you need to work on your contrasting.
    That said may I use the picture of the kid in this weeks sotw?

Well, i use an external program, if I need to crop it, or if I think it's absolutely necessary, so most of the time i don't

Ok, i'm trying to work on my contrasting, i've recently taken some other photos, which have good contrast, but they're in film, so I can't upload them.

Yeah, if you want

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Woot thanks… I'll be sure to credit you. Do you also want credit on the banner too? If so I'll add your real name if you pm it to me o.o

Back