• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Photography Thread

Years
    Soo...yeah. I haven't really posted here, joined this forum then was made a mod of another small pokemon forum but that sorta...died. No one likes our admin there. XD

So yeah, to break back into this place I decided why not post some stuff I've taken over the past couple years eh?

Flames
    My Photography Thread

Light
    My Photography Thread

Turning Emo (self portrait)
    My Photography Thread

Storm's Aftermath
    My Photography Thread

Miniature Amazon
    My Photography Thread

Morning Dip
    My Photography Thread

Helpful criticism welcome. Granted I may or may not take it, seeing as I'm not very serious about photography at all anyway. I just like taking nice pictures. XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    YAYANOTHERPHOTOGRAPHER. <3

..WOW.

I really, really, really, REALLY love the second one. How did you do that? Did you blacken some of it out in PS? What was the lightsource? o__o That is sooo cool. ;A; What camera do you use?

I like the others too though <3 The last one is really pretty~

Years
    Haha thanks!

The second photo was taken on stage at my theatre in high school. We just finished rehearsals for a show and were hanging out and closing up the theatre, once you knock out all the lights in that place it is PITCH BLACK. As it should be. Lol. The light source is the ghost light, every theatre puts up a ghost light which is essentially a stage lamp so you can see the end of the stage so no one wandering around can fall into the orchestra pit. I didn't do anything to it except for enhancing a bit of the contrast in the HP photosmart photo thing when I uploaded it to my computer. I don't PS my pics at all, I just use that photosmart thing to enhance the colors already there and make the images a bit crisper.

Pics 1-3 were taken with some old Kodak easyshare 5.0 MP camera. The last 3 were taken with a Nikon coolpix L18 8.0 MP camera.

Yeah I really like the last one too, there's another shot, I just took it landscape instead of portrait shot on a different setting and it totally doesn't look like the same day, let alone a couple minutes apart.

My Photography Thread

See? Also pic number 4 is from the same spot, just the camera on a different setting again and a different angle from where I was standing. Those three pics were taken from my friend's summer mansion in Lanikai. He and his family are from Germany and every summer they come down and visit for a month and live in that mansion, that is simply the view from the front door when you walk outside the house in the morning. XD

Last edited:
    Back