• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Photography!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I decided to share some of my (baadd) photography with you all! :D
    Animal piccies:

Molly, my friends dog.

My Photography!!

Bee :D

My Photography!!

Ma Bunneh :D

My Photography!!

Me (looking crap...it had been a long day)

My Photography!!

Ma sista Claire :D

My Photography!!

Other

My Photography!!

My Photography!!

My Photography!!

My Photography!!

Please let me know what you think!

Years
    wow! i like the shiny pictures! you don't look that bad in that one picture, or not as bad as you could've...
    moving to another thread? well, i'm not a mod, but maybe you could contact one of them...

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    These belong in other chat.
    Two things: 1. Please don't mini-mod; it isn't as helpful as you think it might be. 2. If you must go against that, at least get where the thread needs to go right. D;

This type of thread belongs in Graphics and Photography; the clue is in the name~ Also, cute dog is cute.

Moved

Years
    All of your photography is of close up object.
    Try and expand your pictures to something else. It is rather easy to get good close up pictures.

Try something new.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Great camera, must've been expensive. The photos are...a little cliche if you're aiming for something artistic. On the picture of the flower/bee, the flower should be less focused on, it's taking the bee's spotlight. A different angle might have had a better outcome. And I can see your reflection in the heart charms, which is something you might want to avoid. The lone flower is lovely, perhaps you could download a photoshop program and view tutorials on how to enhance the colors to give the subject more life. I like the pearls, too. The animals are adorable, but like Allinthea said, you might want to take some more distant pictures, and perhaps find a background to liven them up. The appearance of the subject itself is relevant, but you want to strengthen and bring character to that subject. The self-portrait is kind of boring, and probably should have been taken in better lighting. The picture of your sister is very good, nice angle, but the background corresponds with her position which you might want to avoid in future portraits. And I would try to keep the portrait-ee more centered at the bottom so that the background isn't seen there.

Back