• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pixely Goodness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • Well i talked to Amachi and he said that it doesnt matter how many peices of pixel art you have. You can showcase one so here are mine. This thread will be recently updated with my Pixel Art.

My First Ever IPA!

My Second WIP!

C+C Would be appriciated... Any advice for what to add to my second WIP.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Hey, you should make a second story garden out side, and dont forget the antenna on top of the building! ^_^

Looks great

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The placement on the second one is slightly off around the back, the bit behind the building needs to be lower.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Do you think the bit on the side needs to be on the floor? It is supposed to be coming out the building like a balcony or something! lol.

Thanks for the C+C but i need to learn how to do grass before i can make a garden.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • looks good! on the second, the bit that pops out in the back needs to seem a little lower... unless of course, it's some weird elevator that blends into the building O.o

can't wait to see more.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Well Samson... good you said that because i have 2 WIPs on the go! My yellow building and my newest... Try and guess what it is going to say!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • lol Costco for the win =)

you'd think it would be a little strange when a building is purple, but it doesn't seem strange at all. it's just a little skinny tho. i was pretty sure it was a cereal box at first XD

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Lol Costco. Well its supposed to be CLUB... its a multi story club and i am going to make it dark afterwards. I have sent you a PM btw Samson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back