• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pixely Things

dancingonlandmines

Hanging on a moment with you.
Years
  • Heeeyyyy.
    So I decided to show off spites and things on here because, I am simply hardly on deviantart anymore and, I'm in need of some crit, which I just wasn't getting on there.

NOTE: I'm jadored on DA i used to be jadored on here, however, I lost my password, I can not access the email I used and, I was just time for a change, therefore, these are not stolen, they are 100% mine. If they resemble someone else's work, it was not intentional.

Some old stuff:
    A fakemon OW I made for someone.
    Spoiler:

A trainer sprite made for Florio's game, Crimson Skies.
    Spoiler:

A RSE version of Hayley Williams
    Spoiler:

Two trainer OWs made from parts of other OWs from DPP and recolored.
    Spoiler:

Some new stuff:
    CRIT NEEDED, YO.

A house, a simple house.
    (I'm learning how to do buildings and would like to know how I can improve, and what I'm missing, etc.)
    Spoiler:

Eeep! That's all my new stuff for now, but, I'm almost finished with a few other things I'm working that I'll prolly post more later.

dancingonlandmines

Years
  • Thank you!

Yeah, I think so, I made it bigger to show the person something, never got around to resizing it.
    The big, trainer OW, idk why I made it so big, lol.

Years
  • A house, a simple house.
    (I'm learning how to do buildings and would like to know how I can improve, and what I'm missing, etc.)
    You've got good colors and the lines are fine so no need to go into that except that the 'pillars' on each side of the house could use rounded corners at the bottom to look less blocky. The roof looks thin, like paper. Even though a roof is flat it still has thickness and the side which faces the front needs to be visible. The roof also extends too far past the edge of the house and it looks funny hanging there so either cut it back or widen the house a bit. Some kind of line or separation between the 1st and 2nd floors would help make the front look less plain. Right now it's just a wall with some windows and a door. Typical suburban houses have trim and other little things to give them color and a little bit of texture.

dancingonlandmines

Years
  • You've got good colors and the lines are fine so no need to go into that except that the 'pillars' on each side of the house could use rounded corners at the bottom to look less blocky. The roof looks thin, like paper. Even though a roof is flat it still has thickness and the side which faces the front needs to be visible. The roof also extends too far past the edge of the house and it looks funny hanging there so either cut it back or widen the house a bit. Some kind of line or separation between the 1st and 2nd floors would help make the front look less plain. Right now it's just a wall with some windows and a door. Typical suburban houses have trim and other little things to give them color and a little bit of texture.

'mmkay.
    I'll work on that, thanks for the crit =]

Back