• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Poké-Fan Art

Trainer Gabriel

ガブリエル
    Years
    My Poké-Fan Art
    * Me As A Trainer V1 *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Me As A Trainer V2 *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Blastoise *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Growlithe *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Lucario *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Lugia *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Pikachu *

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Charizard *

And my newest one (just completed it now)

My Poké-Fan Art
    * Golduck Montage *

NOTE - CLICK THUMBNAILS FOR FULL IMAGES.

Also, check out my main deviantart page, the link is in my sig. It has additional wrestling graphics/dvd covers and Digimon Season 2/3 Fan Art.

Enjoy, and i'd love your opinions and rates :D

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    "Designed and drawn by Gabriel Enes Nanii. (C)GabrielDesigns2006"

I'm not sure what to make of these, as you clearly sourced the Mewtwo image from a picture drawn by me, https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40431502/. -_- Art theft is very much frowned upon... I request that you take that image down as you did not ask permission to use it.

Some of them are drawn in "official" poses and I think they would look better with more original stances. The backgrounds are very nice, however.

--FG (aka Yayster on dA)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Some of this looks really, really great, but now that I've seen FG's comment I've kinda lost my credibility and am not sure who I am to credit.

Trainer Gabriel

ガブリエル
    Years
    Oh crap, I just copy and pasted the comment stuff for all of them, totally forgot to change them to include the original stuff and sources, etc.

I was also not aware of your Legends Artwork either, as i found it as a cropped resized (to 100x100) and cleaned up on an image search engine. Clearly someone else has been tampering with your work.

But i'll respectfully remove it.

EDIT: All Done. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It was not done intentionally i assure you. Hopefully this is all resolved now.

Last edited:

Trainer Gabriel

ガブリエル
    Years
    It was no problem at all. I certainly dont want to gain a rep as a ripper of any sorts, as i pride myself in my work.

I'm not entirely sure where i found it.
    It could've been one of the three (google, yahoo, altavista).
    Not the best sites, i know, since images are often removed on a regular basis. If i find it in my old pc, i'll be sure to upload it for you to get a look at, hopefully that will help in some way.

Back